Shipping & Delivery Policy
- For THE ORGANIC SUPERMART to arrange to deliver any Products that user have purchased, user shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate postal/delivery details.
- Risk of loss and title for the Products that user purchase on the Website pass to user upon delivery of user’s purchased Products by the Logistics Supplier.
- Shipping of Products shall be subject to the policy and guidelines laid down in the Website from time to time which user may please go through.
- THE ORGANIC SUPERMART is not responsible for any delays in the shipping of user’s ordered and purchased Product/s, lost or missing Product/s or the incorrect delivery of the Product/s to user, which is due to user’s fault or due to inaccurate, false or incomplete information provided by user.
- Should user received an item that is not in perfect condition please contact THE ORGANIC SUPERMART immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and arrange for the faulty Product to be returned to THE ORGANIC SUPERMART.
- Delivery Slots and Timelines :
THE ORGANIC SUPERMART provides the option of delivery at user’s chosen location (within agreed deliverable areas) as well as option to place an order online and collect it from specified locations.
i. If user fails to take delivery on the agreed slot as mentioned, user needs to contact customer care team by phone or email. In case user wants modification in delivery slots or wants to cancel the order, user can inform the customer care team by phone or email. THE ORGANIC SUPERMART customer care team will also call in case user is not available to take delivery at the agreed slot.
ii. In case of any issues with taking delivery in the agreed slot, user can inform the customer care team 4 hours before user’s delivery slot for change in time slot by phone.
iii. In case of any issues with honouring the delivery slot from THE ORGANIC SUPERMART side owing to circumstances beyond THE ORGANIC SUPERMART’s control, user will receive a call from THE ORGANIC SUPERMART customer care.
iv. Delivery slots are subject to availability. In case, user’s preferred delivery slot is not available, user will be prompted for next available delivery slots.
v. THE ORGANIC SUPERMART will try to ensure delivery of all products ordered by user, however due to unforeseen issues, there is possibility that THE ORGANIC SUPERMART may not be able to deliver a product ordered by user. User will receive a mail notification from THE ORGANIC SUPERMART customer care informing user about items that THE ORGANIC SUPERMART cannot deliver. User may also ask for cancellation/modification of order on account of this by calling customer care before delivery.
vi. It is user’s responsibility to count and check all the products while accepting the products as per user’s order. No dispute will be entertained by THE ORGANIC SUPERMART once user accepts the products at the delivery point/collection points. Delivery person will come with an invoice and user can check invoice and all products.
- Click & Collect Order Packing Mechanism
User may choose to bring own bag or purchase carry bags from click and collect centre.
- Shipping Charges :
THE ORGANIC SUPERMART will do free Home delivery for order value of Rs. 1599/- and above. However, Home delivery charges will be charged for order value which is less than Rs. 1599/-